Christian Petrucci concentrates his practice in the areas of Workers’ Compensation and Social Security Disability. He also counsels injured workers in matters involving employment discrimination and unemployment compensation benefits.
Mr. Petrucci has been a monthly columnist on Workers’ Compensation matters for the Legal Intelligencer; the oldest law journal in the United States (1843-2015) since 2002. An overview of his articles can be found here.
Mr. Petrucci has been selected every year since 2008 as one of Pennsylvania’s Rising Stars / Super Lawyers, in the Super Lawyers insert of Philadelphia Magazine.
Mr. Petrucci graduated from the University of Rhode Island in 1992 with a Bachelor’s Degree in Italian and a minor in Computer Science. Upon graduation Mr. Petrucci was awarded the Nicholas Locascio Prize for excellence in Italian Studies. He was admitted to the Italian, History, and Foreign Language Honor Societies while at the University of Rhode Island.
Mr. Petrucci is admitted to the Rhode Island and Pennsylvania Bars and has been admitted to practice in the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania. Mr. Petrucci joined the Law Offices of Thomas More Holland as a law clerk while a student at Widener University and became an associate upon his admittance to the Pennsylvania Bar.
Mr. Petrucci attended Widener University School of Law and was awarded his Juris Doctorate in 1995. While at Widener, he served as vice-president of the National Italian- American Bar Association and was a member of the International Law Society. During the Summer of 1993 he studied in Rome, Italy as part of the Temple University Law School Program. Mr. Petrucci served as an intern for the Rhode Island Supreme Court where he worked in the Appellate Screening Unit.
BAR ADDMISSION :
Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, U.S. District Court For
The Eastern District of PA.
- Monthly Columnist for the Legal Intelligencer – 2002 – Present
- Co-Chair of the Philadelphia Bar Association’s Workers’ Compensation Section – 2003
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE :
LAW OFFICES OF CHRISTIAN PETRUCCI – August 2005 to Present Philadelphia, PA
- Workers’ Compensation Litigation.
- Social Security and SSI Proceedings
- Personal Injury
- Unemployment Compensation
- Counsel clients on EEOC, FMLA and private disability benefits.
LAW OFFICES OF THOMAS MORE HOLLAND – October 1994 to August 2004 Philadelphia, PA
- Workers’ Compensation, personal injury, Social Security and civil rights litigation.
- Counsel clients on EEOC, FMLA, Unemployment Compensation and disability benefits.
- In-house computer consultant.
RHODE ISLAND SUPREME COURT – May 1994 to September 1994 Providence, RI
Legal Intern; Appellate Screening Unit
- Extensively researched various issues in both civil and criminal law.
- Prepared memoranda for the Supreme Court Justices on pending cases.
WIDENER UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF LAW
Juris Doctor, 1995
- Vice-President of the National Italian american Bar Association.
- Memeber of the Italian Law Society.
TEMPLE UNIVERSITY OF LAW SCHOOL
Summer Abroad Program, 1993
Aereas of Law :
- European Community Law , Comparitive Civil Produce ,Comparitive Products Liability.
UNIVERSITY OF RHODE ISLAND
B.A. in Italian, May, 1992
Minor in Computer Science
- The Nicholas Locascio Prize for excellence in Italian studies.
- Membership in the Italian, History and Foreign Language Honors Societies.
The Law Offices of Christian Petrucci was founded in 2005 on the Rock of Ages. We have offices in Olde City, Philadelphia, just walking distance from all historical attractions and Penn’s Landing, as well as in Bala Cynwyd, PA – just off of City Line Avenue. The firm is owned and operated by Christian M. Petrucci, Esquire, who has twenty years of experience fighting for injured workers. He has served as both the Co-Chair of the Philadelphia Bar Association’s Workers’ Compensation Section and the Workers’ Compensation member of the Board of Governors of the Bar Association. Mr. Petrucci speaks Italian fluently and is conversational in Portuguese and Spanish.
What do our clients have to say? Consider listening to the story of our firm through our clients’ own voices. Their word is more powerful than anything we can say for ourselves. A list of many of the client reviews found on the Internet can be found by clicking HERE.